Aerones is a company built and based in Latvia that has developed a technology to provide automated wind turbine services. The solution is based on a robotic system and capable of providing:
- Wind turbine blade cleaning;
- Visual inspection of the wind turbine blades;
- Lightning protection system tests;
- Protective and hydrophobic coating application;
- Wind turbine blade repairs.
- Here is the technology in action: http://bit.ly/2rGVnm5
We are growing as a team and are looking for new teammates who has knowledge and experience in the wind turbine blade repair processes.
✅Operate with the latest technology in the wind turbine industry
✅Excellent opportunity to fulfill interesting and challenging tasks
✅Exciting development opportunities, both professionally and personally
✅Opportunity to visit different countries
✅A vigorous, cohesive and highly skilled team
✅Ability to acquire new skills
If you have experience in the turbine blade repair and have an IRATA level 2 or level 3 certificate, send your CV and a short motivation letter to email@example.com
Aerones is looking for skilled and motivated PHP developers to join the team.
The necessary requirements for the candidate include:
• Experience in working with PHP programming language for at least 4 years;
• Experience in work with ES5/6, HTML5, CSS3 for at least 2 years;
• Previous experience in working with GIT.
As additional advantages we consider:
• Experience in working with React framework;
• Experience in working with C++ programming language;
• Knowledge and experience in using templates for the projects;
• Experience in bash script programming
• Experience in working with Agile project methodology;
• Understanding of how to work together in a team;
• High-quality expectations for own work;
• Development of new projects;
• Improvements and maintenance of the existing projects;
• Suggestion implementation and IT system issue solving;
• Involvement in Code and Quality Reviews.
Send your CV and a short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org